I miss you.

Comments

  1. You may miss me, but you still write to him. - The only ten word story I could give you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why write to someone who doesn't care? Never loved your words or you? Why write for someone who only cared when it was about them? The words I have had for you are ones you never want to hear, so don't both pretending I haven't written when I have, they're just words you rather weren't for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If everything you told me was true you wouldn't be writing to him. Regaurdless, if you think he cares more than I do, I really am a fool for loving you. And oh did I love you.

    After everything, Give me a call and I'll answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never lied, and you have no right to speak about what happened. You took something that happened to me and used it to your advantage. You don't love me. People who love someone don't use them. You used me consistently and constantly. I was a fool for trusting you. So I guess love just makes us all fools doesn't it? Go back to your girlfriend and leave me alone. You've done enough damage.

      Delete
  4. i miss you everyday but i feel like you don't notice. love the blog still.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

In all honesty

What I Deserve